Location: North America (Caribbean, Mexico, USA)
Club Med is considered to be the pioneer of the all-inclusive vacation since 1950 and today, has over 70 resorts worldwide. Club Med is known for its’ upscale hotel services, friendly and multicultural employees, and is continuing to grow around the world.
The All-Inclusive offers: Airfare (roundtrip), rooms & Board, salary, access to all facilities, medical and dental insurance. By working and living at Club Med, you will have the opportunity to grow quickly within the organization and share a dynamic lifestyle with guests from all around the world.
- Welcome children and parents to the daycare center and sign children in, provide daily program to parents
- Take care of groups of children of various ages and nationalities
- Baby Club : From 2 to 23 months
- Organize and come up with new activities based on age groups of children
- Reassure children and parents and ensure safety of children when needed
- Respect rules of safety and hygiene, especially when working with younger children
- Maintain material with good state and disinfect games, objects and surfaces
- Participate in games, shows, and quiet time during the day
- Creating manual activities, games, fairy tales and songs
- Gain the trust of the children and parents
- Responsibility for the hygiene and security of the children
- Availability and international mobility from 6 months to 1 year
- Experience working with children and/or babies and organizing various games and activities
- Other spoken language a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly with parents and build trusting relationship
- Passion for caring for children of all ages and organizing innovative and fun activities
The All-Inclusive Career offers: Airfare (roundtrip), rooms & board, salary, access to all facilities, uniforms, training, medical and dental insurance.
Learn about life at Club Med here